Some interesting stats released about market conditions including these by Roxana Baiceanu of Property Shark:
Brooklyn 2015 real estate market report highlights:
- Brooklyn median home sale price hit an all time high in 2015, reaching $560,000.
- The luxury market registered a record number of sales in 2015: 570 (up by 16% year-over-year)
- DUMBO was the most expensive neighborhood in Brooklyn: median home sale price: $1.4M
- Prospect Lefferts Gardens registered the biggest home price increase year-over-year: 72% (from $408,000 to $700,000)
- The most expensive property sold: a $15.5 million brownstone in Cobble Hill
- The most expensive condo sold: a $5.3 million pad in Brooklyn Heights
Read the full article here.