The Town Residential 3rd Quarter Market Report, The Aggregate, has just been released. Here is a summary of key findings about the Manhattan Market:
- Year-over-year median price per square foot rose almost 6%
- Average price of a Manhattan condo is $2.340,454, a 3% decrease from Q2, but still a 7.4% increase from Q3 of 2014
- Median days on the market for condos remains steady at approximately 48 days
- Average price for a Manhattan coop is $1,207,760, a 9.6% decrease from Q2, and a 3% decrease from Q3 of 2014
- Average price per square foot gained nearly 12% from 2014, and decreased 2.5% from Q2.
Please click here to read the full report and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.